My name is Jennifer Koshak. I’m a post 50 baby boomer, willing to enjoy chocolate, practice some yoga, have some fun and explore new places and new things in my next 50 years.
Some random things about me:
- I met my husband on eHarmony. Yes, it really works.
- I started my first blog 4 years ago, wrote a couple of posts and then freaked that people might actually read it. So I deleted the whole thing. (I’m trying to move past that fear of sharing myself!)
- My favorite color is yellow, but it looks awful on me, so I painted my living room a sunset yellow instead.
- I’m allergic to cats, which means I only have two.
- My husband is a chef and a chocolatier. This can be dangerous, but so, so delicious!
- I’m a Yoga Teacher who feels that laughter is a necessity of life. I’ve been known to quote Mel Brooks movies in class—-the concept of Be Here Now can totally be found in Spaceballs!
I chose the title Unfold and Begin as a way to remind us all that we need to open up and try new things. You’re in the right place if you have an empty nest and you’re wondering what’s next; if you feel like you’re in a rut, doing the same thing every day; if you feel like you need to do something but just aren’t sure how to go about it. I know that feeling, so let’s take those steps together, trying new things, exploring our world (whether locally or in far off locales,) and sharing what we’ve done, what we’ve learned about the world and more importantly—what we’ve learned about ourselves.